Once Halloween is over folks start really concentrating on the holidays, and Target is ready to help folks save money on their holiday shopping right now.
The store just announced they are kicking off their Black Friday deals on Sunday, with new week-long deals launching every Sunday, with deals available in stores, online and through same-day services like Order Pickup and Drive Up. They will also be advertising some items as “Holiday Best,” which indicates it will be the retailer's best planned price of the season.
Target promises hundreds of Black Friday deals each week, in all departments. Some of the deals being offered from October 31stto November 6thinclude:
- $99.99Beats Solo³ Wireless Headphones(reg. $199.99)
- $339.99HP 15.6-inch Laptop with Windows Home in S. Mode(reg. $539.99)
- TVs at Black Friday pricing from LG, Samsung, TCL and more
- $4.99L.O.L. Surprise! Remix Hair Flip Tots(reg. $15.99)
In addition, to celebrate the kickoff, additional sales being offered from November 4thto 6thinclude:
- $299.99Element 65-inch, 4K UHD Frameless Roku Smart TV(reg. $649.99)
- $49.99Keurig K-Mini(reg. $89.99)
- $179.99Bose QuietComfort 35 Noise Canceling Wireless Headphones II(reg. $299.99)
- $99.99Ninja Kitchen System with Auto IQ Boost and 7-Speed Blender(reg. $199.99)
- Up to 60% off select video games for Nintendo Switch, Xbox and PlayStation