While some people haven’t even thought of Christmas shopping, others are already making their lists and heading to stores. And while most of us can’t afford to be spending thousands and thousands of dollars on elaborate gifts, there’s nothing stopping us from dreaming, and Neiman Marcus is here to help with that.
The luxury store has just come out with their Iconic Christmas book, which of course, includes their2021 Fantasy Gift list, and man there are some amazing things being offered this year.
- Vista Alegre Personalized Dinnerware & Portugal Trip –A trip to Portugal in which purchasers will design their own bespoke fine porcelain place setting for 12. ($80,000)
- Little People, Big Dreams London Adventure– A trip to London for parents and kids, which will have them working with author Maria Isabel Sánchez Vegara and the illustrators to cowrite their own inspirational story and turn it into your very own special edition of the Little People, Big Dreams library. ($35,000)
- Mughal Heart Diamond- A spectacular 30.86-carat diamond that includes the extraordinary bonus of naming the stone through the Gemological Institute of America (GIA). ($6,100,000)
- Barrett-Jackson Hummer EV Edition 1– a exclusive edition of the world's first fully electric super truck curated by automotive expert and Barrett-Jackson Chairman and CEO Craig Jackson. It includes VIP access for two to the owner's skybox and the opportunity to "drop the gavel" on the world-famous auction block at the 2022 Barrett-Jackson Scottsdale Auction. ($285,000).
- The Roaring Twenties Party by Bronson Van Wyck- an exclusive throwback soirée at the Apollo Theater in New York, designed by party planner extraordinaire Bronson van Wyck. ($395,000)
- Winter Magic with Lindsey Vonn At Caldera House- a ski tip for you and your five closest friends to Jackson Hole's premier luxury hotel and the excitement of hitting the slopes with international champion skier Lindsey Vonn ($235,000)
Each of this year's Neiman Marcus Fantasy Gifts includes a charitable donation to organizations includingThe Heart of Neiman Marcus Foundation,The Lindsey Vonn Foundation, theEllen MacArthur Foundation,The Apollo Theater Foundation, andBoys & Girls Clubs of America.