If you’ve ever been ghosted, you have definitely asked yourself “why?” Well, Reddit useru/TheEvilBunnyLordhas your back. They posted the question “People who ghost, why do you do it?” and we’ll leave it up to you to determine whether their reasons are legit or not.
- “’Out of sight, out of mind’ type of deal. Once I've made up my mind, I don't care enough to be around the person. I don't put any more energy into the thought, and I just move on with my life.”
- “I don’t want to be hurtful so I just disappear.”
- “The only people that I’ve ever ghosted were people who refused to let me go. We'd argue, I would tell them that I didn't want to speak any more, just for them to send me four to five texts a day guilt-tripping me into responding.”
- “I don’t care enough about you.”
- “I’ll ghost if I have a sudden and complete loss of interest. Or I just completely forgot someone exists for an extended period of time and now it feels awkward to un-ghost.”
- “I often feel like I’m unnecessarily bothering people by even saying anything to them, so I don’t say anything at all.”
- “I don’t owe anything to anybody.”
For the full list, clickHERE!