Still struggling with what to be for Halloween? It’s less than two weeks away, so it’s time to nail down those costume ideas. Dressing up with your boo can double the fun and these couples costumes are perfect for this year.
- Wanda and Vision- Feel like you could save the world with your partner? Then this fictional couple from Disney+’s “WandaVision” is for you. You can get your hands on both of their superhero costumes onAmazon.
- Daphne Bridgerton and the Duke of Hastings- Fans of Netflix’s hit series “Bridgerton” couldn’t get enough of this couple’s intense love affair and they make a perfect couple’s costume. For the Duke, who was played byRege-Jean Pageand left us swooning, you need a men’sregency costumeand you need ablue regency dressto dress up as his love, Daphne
- Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker- This newly engaged couple helped the rockstar girlfriend aesthetic make a comeback, and it could be a lot of fun on Halloween. For a Kravis costume, you’ll need his and hers leather jackets, some black leggings or skinny jeans, combat boots and a beanie hat.
- Megan Fox and Machine Gun Kelly- Another real-life celebrity couple of the moment, these lovebirds love having fun with fashion. You can copy her iHeartRadio awards jumpsuit with a pink satin top and matching trousers and for MGK, you’ll need a white blazer, a metallic silver shirt and matching pants. And don’t forget the long press-on nails - for him!
- Cruella DeVille and a Dalmation- Dress up asEmma Stone’supdated version of the classic villain with a black and white wig and a matchingblack and white ensembleand to transform into a Dalmatian, thisonesiemakes it easy and comfy.
- Joe and Love- The third season of Netflix’s “You” sees this killer couple try to blend in as suburban parents, which makes the costumes easy. For Love, wear a denim jumpsuit and for Joe, a cream sweater, and extra props, like a foam axe or fake knife, or Joe’s favorite stalking accessory - a baseball cap - make the perfect additions.
- Rihanna and A$AP Rocky at the Met Gala- This real-life couple’s looks from the fashion event had people talking and you’ll definitely be warm if you recreate it. For A$AP’s look, find a quilt and drape it over yourself. For Rihanna’s, grab the biggest puffer coat you can get your hands on and accessorize it with a rhinestone headband and a black beanie.