Happiness is not always as easy as it should be. It can be a journey and that journey can be different for everyone. But some people are sharing the best advice on happiness that they’ve received in therapy, and it could be advice that’ll help make you happy, too.
- You don’t always have to be OK.
- Trust yourself.
- Accept that sometimes you’ll mess up.
- Let go of judgment over things that don’t matter.
- Ask yourself “why?”
- Start your day with a good attitude towards others.
- Take your own happiness seriously.
- Self-care isn’t selfish.
- Speak up for yourself.
- Fake it until you make it.