Sometimes you can be on a date and everything seems to be going well, until the person you are with does or says one thing and your opinion of them completely changes. Well, now a bunch of folks are sharing reasons why that happened, and we bet a lot of people can relate.
It all started when someone on Reddit posed the question "What turns someone from a 9 or 10 to a 5 real quick?,” and folks were more than happy to answer.
- "Entitlement,” with another person noting, "This sh*t goes straight to 0."
- "If they litter."
- "Constantly talking over someone else who is talking. Really irritates me."
- "Lack of empathy."
- "Being rude or demanding to others, even slightly."
- "Being unnecessarily loud."
- "No passions or personal interests beyond buying things."
- "Anyone who says they’re an alpha is definitely a tool."
- "Shoving religion/politics down your throat."
- "Posting constantly on social media, particularly about insignificant things like what you ate for breakfast."
- "Boring personality and no sense of humor."
- "Poor hygiene."
- “People who leave grocery carts next to their cars instead of putting them in the corral. Schmucks."