Halloween is just around the corner, and it’s important to think about what candy you plan to give out to trick or treaters each year. Nobody wants to be the house with the gross candy, but how do you know what to get?
- Well, CandyStore.com has come out with a map of the most popular Halloween candy per state, revealing the Top three choices in each state.
- The results are based on 14 years of data on bulk candy sales.
- Overall, America’s favorite Halloween candy is Reese’s Cups, followed by Skittles.
- Reese’s were the top choice for six states, including California, Florida, Kansas, Kentucky, North Carolina and Wyoming, but it landed in second or third for several others.
- Here in Arkansas, the top three most popular are Jolly Ranchers, followed by Butterfingers and Skittles.
America’s Favorite Halloween Candy
- Reese’s Cups
- Hot Tamales
- Sour Patch Kids
- Hershey Kisses
- Tootsie Pops
- Candy Corn
Click hereto see the favorite Halloween candy in your home state.