Chemistry is important for a relationship. And in this day and age, with most relationships starting online, it’s good to be able to see if chemistry is there before even meeting someone face-to-face. It’s not easy but asking open-ended thought-providing questions are a good way to get a sense of who the person really is... and if that spark is there.
Here are some questions for you to ask and see the chemistry develop:
- What were you like as a kid?
- What’s your biggest deal-breaker on a date?
- What’s the best compliment you’ve ever received?
- What’s the one thing you would save from your burning house?
- If you could pick a superpower, what would you choose?
- Do you have any guilty pleasures?
- What’s the worst job you’ve ever had?
For a full list of questions, clickHERE!