Breaking up sucks, but unfortunately, not every relationship is meant to last. There are so many unknowns when it comes to breaking up, but if a relationship is over, there should be no forcing it. But how do you know the relationship is over? What are the signs to look out for?
Here are 8 of the most common signs that it is time for your relationship to end, as shared by dating experts and psychologists.
- Every conversation is negative
- You’re experiencing physical, sexual, verbal, and/or emotional abuse
- You stop being their priority
- You feel you are always walking on eggshells
- It’s just not fun anymore
- You have incompatible lifestyles and values
- Your friends and family don’t like your partner
- You are only still together because it’s easier than being alone