The pandemic caused strains on a lot of things, but especially on relationships. After all, love is love...but quarantine sucked the life out of a lot of relationships. Now that things have eased up a bit, it’s the perfect time to reboot your relationship. Metro’s Martha Alexander has some ideas about how you can revive it:
- Get dressed up and actually go OUT on a date.
- Be mindful of how much you talk about your children to each other.
- Give them space: suggest they go out with friends, have a relaxing treatment, spend time reading, or so on.
- Look your best and take pride in your appearance.
- Embrace the new – as in, do something new and exciting.