As we told you, a recent study revealed that stress levels were at a record high last year. And while most of that stress was likely due to the pandemic, it’s no secret that there are a lot of other things that cause stress in people’s every day lives.
A new survey finds:
- Stress is so traumatic to people, that 72% will do whatever they can to avoid stressful situations.
- Half will deliberately put off things that cause them stress, especially if they are already feeling anxious.
- Some of the biggest side effects of stress include lack of sleep (45%), and struggling to concentrate (36%).
- So, what are the most common things people stress out about?
- The Top 10 include (click here for the complete list):
- Health problems
- Financial problems
- Family problems
- Running late
- Job interview
- Forgetting something important you had to do
- Not being able to get to sleep
- A disagreement with a partner
- Worrying you have upset a friend