While being a teacher is far from easy, having the summer off is certainly a bonus, and very much needed, with many teachers enjoy letting their hair down during their eight weeks off.
Well, now a new thread on the anonymous Whisper app has teachers sharing their summer secrets and some of them are shocking, while others are pretty understandable, and some are a little sad.
Teacher summer confessions include:
- “As a teacher on summer vacation, I wish my friends would contact me to hang out. I feel so lonely.”
- “I’m a teacher and my summer consists of smoking weed, playing video games and eating junk food.”
- “I’m a teacher and can’t wait to go back to school. My students teach me more about life than anything else. Summer is lonely.”
- “As a teacher I have the summer off and have gotten into the habit of daily day drinking and it’s fantastic.”
- “I’m a 285 pound teacher who plans on getting back in shape this summer and shocking my students and co-workers in August.”
- “The summer holidays are the only time I feel like my old self. I’ve ben miserable since I became a teacher.”
- “I cried because summer is almost over. I’m a 28-year-old teacher.”