While there are plenty of men who will spend hours a day in the gym working on their body, if they are doing it to attract women they may be wasting their time.
- Planet Fitness annual study once again finds that the “Dad Bod” is in.
- In fact, 69% of women say they find a dad bod attractive.
- 70% of woman, and 59% of men say they are still attracted to men with dad bods.
- 59% of women say they prefer a man with a dad bod to someone who is really muscular.
- 48% of women and 44% of men say dad bods are the new six-pack.
- Plus, 64% of men with dad bods insist they are comfortable in their own skin.
- Another 69% are comfortable and confident with their physique.
- 72% of women and 68% of men say most people are accepting of dad bods.
So, what do gals like about a dad bod?
- 65% of women, and 50% of men say a dad bod is “sexy.”
- 80% say a dad bod represents a man who is confident in their own skin.
- In addition men with dad bods are looked at as…
- Good husbands (30%)
- Supportive (28%)
- Caring (26%)
- Providers (26%)
But it’s not all positive news…
- 50% of men admit they feel judged by others for their bodies, an increase of 10% from last year.
- And 47% of men without dad bods admit they believe they would feel judged if they had one, an increase of 11% from 2018.