It’s been a long year, and planning a vacation is probably tops on our to do lists now. The only problem may be, we’re stressed about the planning and the actual traveling. With being around the house a ton more, that’s no surprise.
The good news is, there are hacks to help you through and we’ve got them for packing. When you’ve got a whole family to pack up, there needs to be a plan. “Cafe Mom’s” got you covered. They threw together a handy checklist of hacks. Try these:
- Make a packing list for each family member
- Combine suitcases
- Consider driving, since you have more wiggle room with what you take
- Use packing cubes
- Keep it simple with the toiletries
- Roll the clothing. Seriously. It’s a space saver
- Rent the big items
- Bring snacks and entertainment
- Stock the carry, on if your flying, with necessities
- Bring extra bags
- Do laundry there
- Pack two swimsuits
- Limit the toys
- When you get there… go with the flow!